Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, for confidence in the digital economy, users of the website www.biossun.com (hereafter referred to as the "Website") are informed that the Website is published by the company, BIOSSUN, a Simplified Joint Stock Company with capital of EUR -1,111,120, with headquarters located at 24 rue de la Sure - 38360 - SASSENAGE, and registered in the Grenoble RCS (Companies' Register) under No B 510 015 084.
Users of the Website are hereby informed of the identity of the different actors involved in producing and monitoring the Website:
Copyright: BIOSSUN SAS
Design / Development / Creation: Nouveau Monde
Legal information Hosting: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann, 59 100 Roubaix, France Website: https://www.ovh.com/fr
Publication Director: Laure GERVET.
Please send any questions to the BIOSSUN SAS Customer Services Team:
Tel: 04 80 42 08 10
2. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Please remember that keeping correspondence confidential on the internet cannot be guaranteed, and that it is the responsibility of every web user to take the necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software from being infected with any potential viruses circulating on the internet.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website is considered to be intellectual work protected by intellectual property rights. As such, BIOSSUN SAS, in its capacity as the author of this original creation, is protected and its rights are reserved by law. Therefore, the Website, in its entirety and each of the elements comprising it, are the exclusive property of BIOSSUN SAS, which has sole authorisation to use the intellectual property rights related thereto, specifically the branding, templates, copyrights and right to images, in the original or through an express authorisation.
Using all or part of the Website, including by downloading, copying, transmitting, representing or distributing for purposes other than for your personal and private use for non-commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited.
Breaching these provisions will subject you to the penalties provided for by the Intellectual Property Code and the Criminal Code, specifically under copyright and trademark infringement, and by the Civil Code with regard to civil liability, and also by the Code of Commerce with regard to unfair competition if the reproduction is carried out by a professional. BIOSSUN SAS reserves the option to claim compensation for all damages.
3.1 - Branding, designs and templates, and domain name
BIOSSUN SAS owns the domain name www.biossun.com. Furthermore, the branding, as well as the designs and templates displayed on the Website have been filed and are, consequently, the exclusive property of BIOSSUN SAS.
3.2 - Copyright
In addition to the aforementioned elements, users are reminded that the visuals, photographs, text and illustrations displayed on the Website are subject to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code under copyright and are the sole and entire property of BIOSSUN SAS. It is, therefore, strictly forbidden, except where the legal provisions permit, to use them or to reproduce them irrespective of the device or location, unless BIOSSUN SAS has given their express agreement for any use or reproduction.
3.3 - Hyperlinks
Hyperlinks to the Website may only be created with the prior written approval of BIOSSUN SAS, and such authorisation may be revoked at any time.
Any websites with a hyperlink to the Website are not under BIOSSUN SAS's control. Consequently, BIOSSUN SAS cannot be held liable (specifically editorially) with regard to access or the content of these websites.
BIOSSUN SAS strives to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. It reserves the right to change the Website content at any time and without prior notice.
3.4 - Cookies
Browsing the www.biossun.com website is likely to result in cookie(s) being saved on the user's computer.
Cookies are trackers which are saved and/or read, for example when consulting a website and stored on the web browser on your computer. It enables your computer's browser to be recognised and for information to be stored for the period in which the cookie concerned is valid.
The aim of obtaining data in this way is to facilitate future browsing on the website, and also to enable various measurements on visitor traffic to the Website.
Please see the list below of cookies used on the Website, their purpose and how to deactivate them.
• Cookies measuring visitor traffic (Google Analytics): these cookies are used by the Website to produce anonymous statistics. They enable visitors to be recognised and counted, and the way they navigate through the Website to be identified while they use it. They also enable the website functionality to be improved, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for. They can be deactivated by sending an email specifying this to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Targeted cookies: these cookies enable us to send you targeted publicity based on your interests. They can be deactivated by sending an email specifying this to email@example.com
Preventing a cookie from being installed may lead to certain services being inaccessible. The user may, however, configure their computer in the following way in order to prevent cookies from being installed:
• In Internet Explorer: tool bar (icon of a cog at the top-right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Click on OK.
• In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage Rules to: user personalised settings for the history. Then check the box to deactivate the cookies.
• In Safari: Click on the menu icon (cog symbol) on the top-right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content Settings. You can block the cookies in the "Cookies" section.
• In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised with three horizontal lines) at the top-right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. You can block the cookies in the "Confidentiality" section.
3.5 - Database
The databases are protected under the law applicable to data compilation. Any extraction or attempt to extract data, either entirely or partially, will result in the offender being civilly and criminally liable.
4. PERSONAL DATA
BIOSSUN SAS has a personal data policy for its Website, in accordance with the "IT and Freedoms" Law of 6 January 1978, as modified by the Law of 6 August 2004.
To view and visit the Website, you do not have to transmit any personal data.
4.1 - Personal data collected
4.1.1. - Definition
Personal data are defined as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person (hereafter referred to as the "person concerned"); persons deemed to be an "identifiable physical person" are a physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, specifically by referring to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or by one or several specific elements belonging to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;".
4.1.2 - Means of collection
BIOSSUN collects your personal data specifically through the "contact us" form, or the "client area" and "professional area" sections, or the "request a quote", "you have a project" or "request a meeting" forms.
4.1.3 - Identifying the personal data collected
The information provided by you on the Website may be recorded.
The personal data collected by BIOSSUN are:
• your surname, first name, email address and postal address,
• the information transmitted as part of a message sent using the contact or request a quote forms,
• the information on your use of the website which is recorded using cookies or other trackers: your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type used, operating system, webpages visited, date and time accessed, as well as behavioural data relating to the behavioural analysis of actions and choices made.
4.2 - Purpose of data collection
These data are collected to improve your experience of the Website, to send you commercial offers, to send you the quote requested, and to gain statistics on the website use.
When providing your personal data voluntarily, you undertake to communicate data which is accurate and which does not cause damage to the interests or rights of any third parties.
The information you communicate on the website enables BIOSSUN to:
• Provide the services or information requested;
• Ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most efficient way possible for the user and their internet connection;
• Produce anonymous statistics on the site activity in order to measure, in particular, satisfaction levels and service quality, and therefore enable the site to be improved and optimised;
• Manage site security.
4.3 - Storing collected data
Your personal data are stored for a period of 3 years starting on the date of your last interaction with the website.
Cookies are stored for a period of 13 months starting from the date they are collected.
4.4 - Processing collected data
BIOSSUN SAS is responsible for processing your personal data.
BIOSSUN SAS undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data.
BIOSSUN will only communicate your personal data to a third party:
• where you have given us your prior agreement for this information to be shared;
• where BIOSSUN must share this information with its service providers, and specifically its technical service providers, in order to provide you with the service you have requested;
• where BIOSSUN receives a request from a legal authority, or any administrative authority authorised by law, demanding the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
4.5 - Your rights concerning your data
In accordance with the "IT and Freedoms" Law of 6 January 1978, as modified by the Law of 6 August 2004, the Website is the subject of a declaration with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data collected on the Website, under the conditions provided for by Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) on IT, files and freedoms.
To exercise this right, please write to the website manager by email or by post to the following address:
Biossun - 24 rue de la Sure – 38360 SASSENAGE, FRANCE
Telephone number: 04 80 42 08 10
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Example of the data collection form
Unsubscribing from the email distribution list
The Website offers internet users a free subscription to information emails. In particular, these emails contain information on BIOSSUN SAS's products.
BIOSSUN SAS offers internet users who no longer wish to receive these emails the option to unsubscribe by sending an email specifying this to email@example.com. A link to this email address is located at the bottom of every email from BIOSSUN SAS and its partners.
5. GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
5.1 - Commitments and liability exclusion
BIOSSUN SAS strives to ensure, as best it can, that information accessed using the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, BIOSSUN SAS cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and comprehensiveness of the information available on the Website.
Consequently, BIOSSUN SAS shall not accept any responsibility:
• for any inaccuracy, mistake or omission concerning the information available on the Website;
• for any damages resulting from intrusion by a third party which leads to the information available on the Website being modified;
• and, more generally, for any direct and indirect damages, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, caused by whomsoever accessing the Website, or their inability to access the Website, as well as use of the Website and/or credits granted to any information whatsoever originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
• Specifically, the Company shall not accept responsibility in the case of interruption to, or inaccessibility of, the Website, the occurrence of bugs or any damages resulting from a fraudulent act by a third party (such as intrusion) from the Website.
In order to provide its clients with complete information on bioclimatic pergolas, Biossun provides links and information to its Website users which enable them to access third-party websites (hereafter referred to as "Target Sites"). The Company cannot be held responsible for the content of Target Sites as the Company does not have any control over the latter. In addition, the Company cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions on the Target Sites, nor any damages to a user's computer system linked to using the Target Sites.
BIOSSUN SAS shall implement the means necessary to ensure the security of files compiled using nominative data gathered on the Website. The Company is unable to control any risks related to the operation of the internet and draws your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of the data transmitted through this network.
5.2 - Specific information for minors under 15 years old
The Website is not aimed at minors under the age of 15 years old.
However, if information has been collected on a minor under the age of 15 years old by the Website, the minor's legal representative must give their prior agreement and approve the communication of data.
6 - UPDATING THE LEGAL INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA POLICY
BIOSSUN SAS reserves the right to update this legal information at any time, based on the development of the Website's content and the additional protection constraints required.
BIOSSUN is liable to change the Personal Data Policy. If BIOSSUN wishes to use your personal data in a different way to that stipulated in the Personal Data Policy in force at the time of collection, these changes will be notified in a visible manner on the Website and you will also be alerted by email if you subscribe to the newsletter.
BIOSSUN SAS, therefore, invites all users to visit this page each time the Website is consulted in order to be made aware thereof. These modifications are published online and deemed to be accepted without reserve by any visitor who accesses them after such online publication.
7 - Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
This Legal Information is drawn up in accordance with French law and, specifically, the provisions of the Law of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, as well as the Law of 6 January 1978, modified by the Law of 6 August 2004 on IT and Freedoms.
Any dispute relating to the use of the website www.biossun.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the Lyon competent courts (in France).
8 - NOTES
This Website allows access to all of BIOSSUN SAS's data.
Therefore, the data on this site may include reference to Biossun SAS products, services or technologies which are not available in your country.
The presence of these references does not imply that BIOSSUN SAS intends to offer these products, services or technology in your country.
The information on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
This information may be amended on occasion. These changes will be incorporated into new publications. BIOSSUN SAS may, at any time without prior notice, make improvements or changes to the products, services or technologies described on this Website.